The Republic of Seychelles is an archipelago and country in the Indian Ocean; east of mainland East Africa. The capital is Victoria; the official languages are English, French and Seychellois Creole, and the currency is Seychellois rupee (SCR). It is a member of: the United Nations (UN); the Commonwealth of Nations; the African Union (AU), and the Southern African Development Community (SADC).
Key Benefits & Features of Company Formation:
- Seychelles International Business Companies (IBC) is the most popular company type, which allows companies to form a Limited Liability Company.
- Zero tax for IBCs.
- No minimum capital requirements.
- Competitive legislation.
- Requirement for Director is minimum of one - natural persons or corporate body.
- Requirement for Shareholders is minimum of one - natural persons or corporate body.
- Director and Shareholder can be the same person, and of any nationality; resident or non-resident.
- High confidentiality; Director, Shareholder and Beneficial Owner details not on public record; only the Memorandum of Association and the Articles of Association are on public record.
- No requirement to hold Annual General Meetings.
- Company incorporation typically takes 1-2 days.
- Comprehensive post-incorporation follow-up services.
- The Directors do not have to be Shareholders.