Kaimakliotis & Co represents both borrowers and lenders across the global Banking & Finance sector, handling a myriad of increasingly complex issues pertaining to the mechanisms and products of a stringent and fast-changing field.
With regulations in the financial sector becoming tighter, it is imperative that the applicable rules are complied with on both a national and international level.
Utilising our expertise and international network, we diligently manage a wide range of issues relating to domestic and international financing, and advise a diverse range of clients on all matters regarding leading entities.
From loans covering a number of sectors and projects, to applications for a Banking Licence, and transactions both in Cyprus and abroad, Kaimakliotis & Co offer expertise and knowledge to ensure your banking and finance requirements and operations are being met to the most favourable of terms – and with full sector compliance.
Our Banking & Finance team can assist with the full scope of issues within this domain, including:
- Banking Licence Applications
- Asset/ Property Finance / Acquisition / Investment
- Hire Purchase Agreements
- Project & Construction Finance
- Corporate Debt Management
- Corporate Banking
- Aviation & Shipping Finance
- Refinance, Restructure & Insolvency
- Domestic & Cross-border Transactions
- Financing of International Trade: Credit Letters / Negotiable Instruments
- Indemnities & Guarantees
- Electronic Money Service Application
- Money Laundering