Anguilla is a British overseas territory in the Eastern Caribbean, located most northerly of the Leeward Islands. It is comprised of a main island and several smaller islands. The capital is The Valley; the official language is English, and the currency is the Eastern Caribbean Dollar (XCD), with United States Dollars (USD) widely accepted.
Key Benefits & Features of Company Formation:
- Option to set up International Business Company (IBC) or an Anguilla Business Company (ABC).
- No capital gains, profit, estate or other forms of direct taxation on either corporations or individuals.
- Strict confidentiality laws.
- An IBC is permitted to do business internationally, whilst an ABC is permitted to do business both within Anguilla and internationally.
- Any number of Directors permitted.
- Directors can be a corporate body or a natural person.
- Shares may be purchased or redeemed, including treasury and bearer shares.
- Is not subject to audit or financial statement requirements.
- Free of taxation.
- Is exempt from the reporting and filing requirements that apply to a public company.